Advanced Engineering Ceramics
Supervisor: Prof. F. Golestani-Fard
Members: Prof. Marghusian, Prof. Beitollahi, Dr. Rezaie, Dr. Mirhabibi, Dr. Eftekhari-Yekta, Dr. Sarpolaki, Prof. Javadpour
- Fabrication of barium hexaluminate fibers
- Anti-acid enamels on steel: fabrication and properties
- Effect of sintering temperature on the microstructure and magnetic properties of Nd-Fe-B magnet containing Ge additive
- Effect of adding steel fibers in the magnesia-graphite and alumina-graphite refractories
- H. Sarpoolaky, S. Zhang, W.E.Lee, Corrosion of high alumina and near stoichiometric spinels in iron containing silicate slags, J. of European Cer. Soc., Vol. 23, pp293-300, , 2003.
- V.K. Marghussain, A.Beitollahi, M.Haghi, The effect of SiO2 and Cr2O3 additions on the crystallization behaviour and magnetic properties of a B2O3-BaO-Fe2O3 glass, Ceramics International, Vol.29, pp 455-462, 2003.
- A. Beitollahi, S.A. Mortazavi, Effect of the level of addition of Nb2O5/Co2O3 and Ba(Nb2/3Co1/3)O3 on the structure, microstructure, and dielectric properties of BaTiO3, Journal of Materials Science, Vol.14, pp129-134, 2002.